Green Beginnings | Haworthia Succulent in Ceramic Planter (Geometric)
Haworthia is a delightful little succulent that makes a very attractive small houseplant. These small, low growing plants form rosettes of fleshy green leaves that are generously covered with white, pearly warts or bands, giving them a distinctive appearance. Generally easy to grow, the same best practices that yield healthy aloe and echeveria plants will also produce beautiful Haworthia. Like other succulents, these plants appreciate bright light, adequate moisture in the summer, and relatively drier conditions in the winter. Avoid overwatering, but don’t let them dry out too much.
- Light: Thrives in bright indirect light.
- Watering: Let the soil dry out between waterings. In the winter, reduce watering to every other month. Never allow water to collect in the rosette.
- Haworthia succulent in a ceramic planter.
- Ceramic planter has a wood design and unique marble pattern.
- Planter has a drainage hole and tray.
- Planter diameter is 3 inches.
- Approximate height with the plant is 5 inches.
Time Guarantee for Pick-up: 2-4 days