Green Beginnings | Peace Lily in Ceramic Planter
Peace Lily in Ceramic Planter
The name “Peace Lily” came about because the white flowers look like white flags of peace—though they aren’t actually lilies. Instead, they’re tropical perennials, meaning when you practice good peace lily care, these plants can live for years and flower over and over again. Ideal for home or office growing, they're easy to take care of, don’t require a lot of light, and do a wonderful job cleaning and purifying the air!
- Light: Moderately low- bright indirect light. If it’s foliage you’re after, go ahead and put your peace lily in a dark corner. If you want flowers, though, place it where it will receive bright, indirect light. Just make sure there aren’t any drafts—since they’re tropical, peace lilies are sensitive to cold temperatures.
- Watering: Water when the top inch of soil is dry. Do not overwater.
- Toxic when ingested. Keep away from children or pets.
- Peace Lily comes in a ceramic planter.
- Two-toned ceramic planter has a drainage hole for better drainage.
- Planter diameter is 6 inches.
- Approximate height is 12 inches.
Time Guarantee for Pick-up: 2-4 days