1. Follow The Maker's Hub Instagram and Facebook pages.
2. Vendors are required to share and promote the market, minimum once a week, for the 6 weeks leading up on their social media and tag The Maker's Hub.
3. Engage in tagged posts/slides, by commenting and sharing.
- each spot is 2 parking spaces wide (approx. 18'W x 17'D)
- tables/chairs are not included
Table rental $10/each
- limited quantities available
- table covering not included
- email firstname.lastname@example.org to rent
COVID SAFETY: To ensure everyone's safety and social distancing, each vendor will receive 2 parking spaces. We will be asking our vendors and shoppers to wear masks. Shoppers will be required to move through the market in one direction. Vendors are requested to provide hand sanitizer at their table. If a vendor (or those in direct contact with a vendor) are experiencing Covid symptoms and/or a positive diagnosis, they are required to cancel. A refund of 75% will be issued. Due to the nature of Covid, these rules may change at any time.
CANCELLED DUE TO COVID - Due to unforeseen Covid related circumstances, if The Maker's Hub has to cancel a market, a full refund (less processing fees) will be issued to vendors.
CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER - If a market date is cancelled due to weather, TMH will do our best to find a suitable alternate date. If a 'rain date' cannot be secured a full refund (less processing fees) will be issued to vendors.
REFUNDS - Fees are non-refundable. Spaces are transferable to another vendor with approval from The Maker's Hub.